No doubt that dry fruits are super expensive and are more of a luxury item that some of us usually eat in deserts of many kinds, but investing in your health should be your priority and you need to stop looking at dry fruits as an expense by treating it like a health investment instead. These tiny yet really yummy food are worth every penny you spend and more. Today I’ll show you through some significant health benefits they have.
- Cholesterol management: Cashews particularly along with Raisins, Almonds Pistachios help promote blood circulation and control cholesterol giving you an overall health boost. They are extremely beneficial for heart health as well.
- Haemoglobin improvisation: Almost every dry fruit improves your haemoglobin levels but specifically Almonds help the most and they help in formation of new red blood cells. If you’re low on energy, a handful of any dry fruit will give you sudden energy and keep your mind alert.
- Hair loss treatment: Not just consuming Almonds is beneficial, but even applying it. Almond oil acts as natural hair loss treatment and gives hair a great desired texture too.
- Easing Constipation: Dates, Walnuts, Pistachios and Raisins are all helpful in easing as well as curing constipation. They must be had in certain ways for example dates need to be water soaked overnight and had in the morning. You’ll be able to find these remedies online, all you need to remember is that they can cure.
- Anti-ageing effects: Dry fruits can slow down ageing if you include them in your daily diet since they bring a glow to the skin. Apart from consuming them, there are various facial applications involving dry fruits, you’ll find a huge variety of things you can do with dry fruits, for example ground Almonds make a great exfoliator and bring a shine to the face.
- Blood pressure control: Almonds help lowering blood pressure, Pistachios additionally stabilize blood pressure and reduce blood sugar as well. Great for diabetics!
- Weight management: The immense dietary fibre and energy provided by dry fruits help manage weight. They help best when you choose to have a handful of dry fruits instead of junk snacking.
- Cancer prevention: Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts and Pistachios are our best friends when it concerns cancer prevention, they all have their individual benefits that in effect help in cancer prevention of various kinds.