Detoxification as a word itself is so satisfactory, it indicates the removal of toxins and impurities from the body to give you a newly cleansed fresh feeling body where the cleansing clearly reflects from within as well as with the glow on your face.
Let’s have a look at the top 5 ways to naturally detox.
- Detox smoothies: Smoothies taste great and work even better on the body, there are tonnes of detox smoothie recipes available online and you could choose any depending on the availability of the ingredients with you and your mood of course. They’re really easy to make and replacing one meal of the day with a detox smoothie will make you feel full as well as refreshingly healthy. Remember that in case you want it sweet, don’t opt for sugar or artificial sweeteners, always chose Stevia instead.
- Water detox: Here all you need to do is have about 5-6 litres of water daily and let it do the magic, water flushes out impurities naturally, makes your skin glow, improves your overall health and is great for being active as well as for weight loss. Very soon, within 2-3 days for that matter you’ll start seeing a stark difference in your health and the glow on your skin.
- Green Tea: You could have 2-3 cups of green tea a day with Brown Stevia tablets and this will give you an antioxidant boost along with high chlorogenic acid which lowers blood pressure and fights free radicals among other things. Make sure you replace a cup of it with your morning milk tea or morning coffee whether black or not.
- Fasting: You needn’t put yourself through those aggressive routines you find online, just simply fasting for one or two days and only consuming fresh fruit juices will give your body time off from digestive functions and it will automatically rejuvenate to bring out the best of you. You won’t feel low on energy because fruit juices will give you enough.
- Freshness first: Try opting for fresh food over canned food. Constant intake of fresh food impacts your body better than you know it, while preservatives in canned food create toxins in the body. So you’re in essence keeping your lifestyle such that you’re detoxifying indirectly by giving less scope for toxins to build up in your body.