Let’s just never in our lives underestimate the destructive capacity of the parlour lady doing our eye brows! She can literally make or break your appearance in a matter of a few painful minutes and you can do nothing but live with those amazing or disastrous eye brows for another month or so. Thick eyebrows have been a timeless fad and just about every girl will agree with it. From Kim Kardashian to Rihanna to Kate Middleton to Deepika Padukone and a million other popular faces as well as common people like myself work extensively hard on keeping or making our eye brows appear thick and full. Just to spice things up, go have a look at Kangana Ranaut’s pictures with thin and thick eye brows, and if you don’t agree what a huge difference these wanted facial hair make to our external appearance, it’s probably time to consult an Ophthalmologist. Having said that, let’s have a look at the top five natural ways to beautiful thick eyebrows without having to use make-up enhancements.
- Castor Oil: I can’t exclaim the hair growth benefits of this oil in one article alone. Long story short, it contains proteins, fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that promote healthy hair growth and follicle nourishment. No need to get into soaking it in cotton swabs and all the other fancy unwanted formalities, just use clean fingertips to massage the oil every night for a few weeks till you notice improvement. Leave it overnight and it’ll go away when you bathe or wash your face the next morning.
- Coconut Oil: Follow the same instructions as mentioned above for Castor oil. Coconut oil can either be used alternatively with Castor oil or you could mix the two in equal quantities. Coconut oil contains Vitamin E and Iron that promote thick eyebrows and may even help in darkening them.
- Onion Juice: As gross as it sounds, it is most definitely beneficial given the high amount of Sulphur in onions that improve the collagen production needed for healthy eyebrow growth. Just grind an onion, extract some juice and apply it gently only to wash it with cold water, in a few minutes after it dries. Again, you can follow this daily till you’re satisfied with the outcome.
- Fenugreek Paste: Fenugreek seeds are rich in Nicotinic acid, Lecithin and Protein good for eyebrow growth. This is more like an eyebrow pack where you leave Fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight, grind them the next day and add equal quantities of little Coconut and Almond oils. Apply this before sleeping and wash it the next morning with warm water. You could do this twice a week for two months.
- Whole Milk: The Protein and nutrients in whole milk are great for eyebrow growth and the skin around it. You could either apply the milk with your fingertips or with the help of a cotton ball and let it dry before rinsing with plain warm water. You can do this as often as you like.