Is this your first child? Are you going to be mom for the first time? Pregnancy is the most beautiful and much awaited phase of life. Giving birth to a life form or to a child is like reincarnation of a women. Everyone desire to a safe and healthy birth. If you are going to be mom for the first time, then you need to be more cautious.
- Eating right during pre-pregnancy:
You need to take extra care of your diet during pre-pregnancy. You should eat fruits and vegetables more. Things you need to eat more given below:
- Folic acid
- High quality proteins
- Low fat dairy
- Fruits & veggies
- Things you need to avoid:
There are some things you need avoid immediately are given below:
- High mercury fish
- Smoked seafood
- Raw or undercooked eggs
- Unpasteurized dairy products
- Quitting smoking & alcohol:
If you are smoker or consume alcohol, then it’s the right time to quit. If you are first timer, then smoking or consuming alcohol may cause certain issue with baby. Often, at some places women advised that the occasionally you can have a glass of wine but best option is to consult with your specialist.
Travelling does not cause any kind of issue throughout the pregnancy in most of cases but here are some conditions you need to know:
- You should not travel after your seventh month
- If you are going to travel long distance, then keep something to drink and take breaks in between
- If you traveling internationally, you should consult with your specialist
- Pregnancy can increase motion sickness
- Work related issues:
If you are working women and thought to work thought pregnancy, then it is essential that you take these notes:
- Check your workplace for any kind of chemical expose
- Are you exposed to toxic waste?
- Are you exposed to high cigarette smoke?
- Are you exposed to infectious disease?